Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thoughts for This Week



Out my window... I see signs of fall! The sky is a bright, beautiful blue with not a cloud in sight.

Places we've been... We traveled through three different airports this week in order to get back home from Europe. Once home, I have been to the grocery store, Target, to church, Panera Bread,  and Michael's Arts and Crafts.

People we saw... We saw my parents, friends at church, and several family members! The kids really missed their cousins and were so happy to see them again.

In our homeschool this week... I have been in planning mode since returning from our trip, as we start school tomorrow! I have also been laminating like crazy, sorting vocabulary word cards, and getting things ready for our first week. The kids seem pretty excited about starting a new school year, and we have lots of fun field trips and activities planned for this year.

I'm reading... The Story of the World- Volume 1.

Things I am working on... Well, the photo at the top of the page should tell you what I have been working on for the past several days- laundry, laundry, and MORE laundry! We had five large suitcases full of clothes, all needing a good cleaning.

I am grateful for...  I am really thankful for having such a wonderful trip with our family. I am also so grateful that none of us were hurt or became sick while there, and that our flights back were on-time and the security screenings went well.

I am praying for... A great school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment