Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bloggy Awards

My dear friend at Schooling in the Sun nominated me for a bloggy award! Thank you so much to Schooling in the Sun.

So, here are the rules for these awards:



1. Link back to the bloggy friends who gave them to you.



2. List seven things about yourself.



3. Nominate other bloggy friends!

Here are seven things about me:

1.I have always wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise. I am hoping to be able to do it for our 25th anniversary, which will be in 2021. Wow- that seems so far away!

2. I love playing Uno with my husband.

3. I have a sweet Cavalier King Charles Spaniel doggy. He is so spoiled and we pretend he is royalty. His name is Buddy, which is not very regal sounding.  When Prince William and Kate were married, I decided then and there that when we get 2 more Cavalier puppies, they will be named Harry and Pippa. Ha Ha!

4. I speak 3 languages fluently, and studied 2 others for several years in school.

5. I once swore up and down I would NEVER homeschool my children. Another big HA HA! God has such a funny sense of humor...

6. I absolutely love books and last year, I attended a book sale at a school that was closing and came home with 200 (no, that's not a typo!) books. I honestly believe that if you were to count all the books in our home, we would qualify as a library!

7. My favorite food is soup. I could eat soup every day- seriously...

Well there you have it! I know I am not a very exciting person. But now you know some things about me! Now I would like to nominate a few for this lovely award as well:

Otherwise Humble
Raising Little Rhodies
So We'll Know Them by Their Limping

No comments:

Post a Comment