Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Keepers at Home

This week at our Keepers at Home meeting, the girls learned how to make a casserole! They each were assigned different jobs to do, and it was so nice seeing how well they followed directions and worked together.
I am so thankful to have a wonderful bunch of moms here each week to help.
We made Tater Tot Casserole, and each girl was given their own little foil container so they could make individual servings.
While the casseroles were baking, the girls worked on some pumpkin patch sticker scenes, and then they continued working on their cross stitching. Several of the girls have started Christmas projects already!

And here are our finished casseroles!
Don't they look delicious? Well they WERE! My girls gobbled up theirs for dinner and gave my husband and me a nice taste too. The girls really had a fun time and for some of the girls, this was their first time making a casserole. I think they all did great!

No comments:

Post a Comment