Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Starfall Has Arrived!!!


I was very happy when the UPS truck showed up today with our Starfall materials! Starfall is the Kindergarten reading program I am using for my youngest child this year. I can't say enough about this program. It is a complete reading curriculum and includes science, social studies, and other subjects as well. The materials are colorful and engaging. When you order the Homeschool Program, it comes with everything you need and includes very detailed lesson plans as well as a year subscription to http://www.more.starfall.com/ where your child can play extra games and you can print out puzzles and worksheets. They also provide free support if you have any questions regarding lesson plans or materials. My little guy will be so excited when Backpack Bear shows up on the first day of school!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited about a new school year too! :)

    ReplyDelete