Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dollar Tree Treasures

I have long been a fan of the "dollar sections" at various stores. My favorites are The Dollar Spot at Target and the Five and Under Finds at Michael's. Recently, I found these great items at our local Dollar Tree. I couldn't believe the great deal I got on the science project boards- $1 each! I have spent as much as $5.00 at other stores! I found large foam dice for various math games we like to play. I picked up 2 bags of colored clothespins for all the great letter and number matching printables you can get for free from Confessions of a Homeschooler. I found several different sets of sightwords and some inspirational stickers. Last but not least, I found these nice spinners. One is just a normal spinner you can use for all kinds of activities and the second one is a Word Wall Spinner. On it are various directions regarding words. For example, "Choose a word and use it in a sentence" or "Choose a word and define it." I thought this would be great for not only word walls but also for spelling or vocabulary words! So, if you live near a Dollar Tree, get out there today and find your treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment