Friday, July 8, 2011

Thoughts For This Week



Out my window... it is raining. I just love watching the rain!

In our homeschool this week... we have continued working on finishing our Saxon math. My little guy has also been reading daily to me as well as doing some random activities.

Places we've been... we took a nice trip to visit family this past weekend. We have also gone to church, grocery shopping, to Target, and to the library.

People we saw...lots of family!

My favorite thing this week... watching our 2 youngest play out in the rain!

Things I'm working on... I am trying to get all the vocabulary cards created for my children for next school year. I also have a TON of laminating to do!

I'm reading... my Bible and a book called The Five Love Languages

I'm cooking...carne guisada which is a beef stew-type of dish served over rice. Yummy!

I'm grateful for... being able to be home with my children on a rainy day!

I'm praying for... our oldest daughter's back to be healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment