Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Holidays Are Upon Us!

 Well, I guess it's safe to say the holidays are upon us and in full swing. My kids are looking forward to a break from school work this week, even though they will still be working on various projects, craft activities, and reading assignments. They have really been excited about our Christmas in Mexico project and are busy completing some clay "tree of life" candle holders and ornaments.
Another activity my oldest daughter especially enjoys is all the baking during this wonderful time of year. Here she is baking some delicious banana bread with her little brother. My little guy has really taken an interest in baking lately and so any opportunity he gets, he is right there ready to assist.
I am thankful for so many things this year. I am thankful for God, for my wonderful family, for the freedom to homeschool our children, and for living in this great country. This Thanksgiving and throughout the year, think about the many ways God has blessed you. "Be thankful unto Him and bless His name." Psalm 100:4. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment